Sunday, January 23, 2011

Welcome to My Creative Blog

Well, I'm finally getting this whole blog thing off the ground and I actually hope to update it a bit.

So I've been scrapbooking for over 15 years now and in the last year or so I've really gotten into the idea of digital scrapbooking (although I still love paper scrapbooking too). I'm sitting here now importing all of my digital scrapbook supplies onto my new laptop - and getting it all organized and tagged so that when I start using this for scrapping (the whole point of the laptop), I can actually FIND my stuff! Wouldn't that be a great idea!

Here's my favorite layout that I've done recently...
 

Thanks for checking out my blog and for stopping by, here's a sketch idea I've made using two 4x6 photos on a 12x12 scrapbook page...

I think this sketch would be very nice with 2 or 3 patterned papers layered over a cardstock background. The title could go on one, journaling (possibly on strips) on another and a large accent in the lower corner.

1 comment:

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Hey, love your scrap blog!! I do remember seeing your layout posted on in the Ck gallery!! Love the sketch!!