Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Ok, so I'm a day late posting but it was a nice day - and it's sort of still going on. I had a nice (but super busy) day Saturday - the little guy had hockey class, as did my husband. Then we did some stuff around the house and I actually got some time to scrap. Mother's day was pretty similar - a quiet day with only a trip to a book fair where I got my little guy some more books and I got some for myself, my mom, my niece and nephew as well. I love books and generally believe that you can never have too many books. My mother's day present was more scrappy time - woohoo - and I used it to make some LOs for the Big Picture Classes Creative Crop. I even found out today that I'd won one of the prizes for a challenge! How cool! Anyway, here's a little of what I worked on this weekend...

 (above) The mother's day card I made for my mom. I used templates from Kiwi Lane Designs (wave from Aspen Court and butterfly from Tiny Nature) and papers from Provo Craft (very old papers from my stash)

(above) The card I made for my husband to give his mom. Made from papers in my stash (that are so old, I have no idea who made any of them). Also used Kiwi Lane templates (both flowers and the butterfly are the Tiny Nature set)

1 comment:

Debbie Budge said...

I think these card turned out beautifully! I really like what you did with the butterflies from the tiny nature set! Thank you for posting them.

Debbie Budge
Kiwi Lane Designs